Clutch Masters 2-Piece Billet Aluminum Flywheels are made from the highest quality 6061-T6 or better grade aluminum. This material is chosen for its properties that are much more suitable for the environment than the one-piece chromoly units, with regards to heat dissipation and serviceability. The replaceable friction surface used is incredibly tough high carbon steel. This allows mating with any type of clutch friction material without worry. The starter ring gears are made of high carbon heat-treated steel for long lasting durability. The unit is buttoned together with military grade fasteners to make the premier flywheel in the industry.
- Reduced mass equals increased acceleration.
- A lightweight flywheel works particularly well with turbo-charged engines because it reduces typical turbo lag.
- Increased supercharger efficiency due to less parasitic drag on the crank.
- Improved mid-range torque in a normally aspirated engine due to not having to overcome the heavy weight of a stock flywheel.
- CM uses only 6061-T6 aircraft grade or better billet aluminum in the manufacturer of its flywheels.
- CM uses High Carbon steel for the friction surface. (Replaceable)
- CM uses an OEM steel ring gear secured by bolts.
- CM offers a limited lifetime warranty.
- CM Billet Aluminum Flywheels meet SFI Spec 1.1 or 1.2
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. The complete return and refund policy can be forund here. M7 Return and Refund Policy!
FREE SHIPPING and Restrictions:Free shipping on most all orders greater than $99USD to all mainland 48 US States. Some large items (greater than 50 lbs or dimensions greater than 36" may incur an additional handling fee. If FREE Shipping is offered M7 Speed has the option of which carrier to use. If you require a specific carrier (IE:FedEx or UPS or USPS) then you must select that at checkout and you will be charged for that specific shipping. The complete M7 Shipping Policy can be forund here. M7 Shipping Policy!
Shipping for International Orders:
We ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to select international destinations. International orders are classified as those shipping outside of the U.S., Canada, or U.S. territories. In addition to shipping charges for the shipping method you have chosen, there is a non-refundable delivery and handling fee for customs, taxes and brokerage fees collected at the time of delivery which you will be responsible for. If the shipping option, you want isn’t available please contact us at email@example.com for a custom shipping quote. If postal service is selected for International shipping by the buyer for delivery service be aware that once the package leaves the US Customs center is no longer the responsibility of the US Postal Service or M7 and tracking information will not be updated are available. Worldwide transit times may vary and your package could take up to 6 weeks to arrive at its destination. We strongly advise against using postal for any international shipping.