FREE SHIPPING and Restrictions:
Free shipping on most all orders greater than $99USD to all mainland 48 US States. Some large items (greater than 50 lbs or dimensions greater than 36" may incur an additional handling fee. If FREE Shipping is offered M7 Speed has the option of which carrier to use. If you require a specific carrier (IE: FedEx or UPS or USPS) then you must select that at checkout and you will be charged for that specific shipping.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
ALL ORDERS OVER $1000 ARE SHIPPED WITH ADULT SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION REQUIRED UPON DELIVERY.
We try to ship all in-stock parts the same day via FedEx or UPS ground if ordered by 2 pm US Eastern. We reserve the option to choose the "best method" shipper for each domestic shipment. M7 Speed offers International shipping via UPS and FedEx. At checkout you will be given the choice to select additional shipping options for your purchase. We recommend USPS for US and APO/FPO address only.
Shipping damage claims must be reported within 3 days of receipt of package and a claim will be filed ONLY if the original packaging is kept. All products are shipped F.O.B. Origin / [International-Exworks] Mooresville, NC 28117 USA and are fully insured for the purchase price you paid. Any damage or loss that occurs once the shipment leaves the shipping point of origin is the responsibility of the buyer and shipper. Contact the shipping company and M7 immediately (within 3 days) if you receive damaged parts you suspect happened during shipping. It is your responsibility to provide the necessary information requested by the shipper and be available for the inspection of the damaged goods. M7 will work with you to process a claim but we cannot replace damaged goods or refund a purchase until the claim is settled by the shipper. For damaged shipments all packing materials must be kept and we recommend you document the packaging and damaged parts as received with detailed photographs and notes.
Lost shipments are the responsibility of the shipper. Once the shipment leaves the point of origin it is owned by the shipping company and the buyer. All shipments are full insured for the price paid by the buyer. M7 will help facilitate a lost goods claim and refund or replace the product once the claim is settled by the shipping and insurance company.
Note: We verify all credit card orders for your protection. In rare cases, this process may cause a slight delay in shipping.
Shipping for International Orders:
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. International orders are classified as those shipping outside of the U.S., Canada, or U.S. territories. In addition to shipping charges for the shipping method you have chosen, there is a non-refundable delivery and handling fee for customs, taxes and brokerage fees collected at the time of delivery which you will be responsible for. If the shipping option, you want isn’t available please contact us at email@example.com for a custom shipping quote.
If postal service is selected by the buyer for delivery service be aware that once the package leaves the US Customs center is no longer the responsibility of the US Postal Service or M7 and tracking information will not be updated are available. Worldwide transit times may vary and your package could take up to 6 weeks to arrive at its destination.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
• All returns, for any reason, must include an RMA#. Call 704-663-0094 for your RMA# and authorization.
• No returns after 30 days of invoice date.
• Any item sold as Clearance Item cannot be returned or refunded. All sales are final.
• All custom orders or special orders are non-returnable and non-refundable.
• Only the original purchaser of the part is eligible for a return or refund.
• Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
• Outbound shipping cost to customer is not refundable and will be deducted from the refund if issued.
• FREE SHIPPING costs will be deducted from the refund if issued.
• Refunds for M7 Speed Product purchased through an authorized M7 Speed dealer must returned to that dealer. Additional dealer applied fees and policies may apply.
Parts Damaged in Shipment:
Damage claims must be reported within three (3) days of receipt of package and a claim will be filed ONLY if the original packaging is kept. All parts are shipped f.o.b. / ex-works Mooresville, NC 28117 USA and are fully insured for the purchase price you paid. Any damage that occurs once the shipment leaves our facility is the responsibility of the shipper. Contact the shipping company and M7 immediately (within 3 days) if you receive damaged parts you suspect happened during shipping. It is your responsibility to provide the necessary information requested by the shipper and be available for the inspection of the damaged goods. M7 will work with you to process a claim but we cannot replace damaged goods until the claim is paid by the shipper. All packing materials must be kept and we recommend you document the packaging and damaged parts as received with detailed photographs and notes.
Instructions for Returning a New, Unused Part:
If you are not completely satisfied with a product that you have purchased from M7 Speed, you may return the new, unused part within 30 days from the purchase date.
1) Call a customer service representative as quickly as possible at
(704) 663-0094 to receive a Returned Goods Authorization number(RGA).
2) The product must be in NEW condition with no sign of installation or use.
3) The product must be in the original, undamaged manufacturer's packaging.
4) Returns will only be accepted from the original purchaser. No third party returns accepted.
5) All items returned shall be sent back to M7 Speed shipping prepaid by the customer. No CODs accepted.
6) Refunds will be made through the method of payment used for the original purchase.
7) Package and ship the product to M7 Speed. Include the RGA number on the outside of the box. Parts received without an RGA will automatically be returned to the customer at their expenses.
Instruction for Returning an Incorrect, Damaged or Defective Product:
1) Call a customer service representative as quickly as possible at (704) 663-0094 to request a Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) number.
2) The product must be in the original, undamaged manufacturer's packaging.
3) A return shipping label will be emailed to you.
4) Package the product, attach the return label and ship the product to M7 Speed. Include the RGA number on the outside of the box. Parts received without an RGA will automatically be returned to the customer at their expenses.
5) Upon M7 Speed's determination that the returned product is incorrect, damaged or otherwise defective, M7 Speed will refund your complete purchase or send you a new replacement part.
1) Fiberglass and carbon fiber parts are non-returnable and non-refundable. (See Below)
2) You must be the original purchaser of the part to be eligible for a return or refund.
3) No electrical system, part or component can be returned. If it has a wire connected to it, it cannot be returned. 4) Parts must not have been installed, modified or painted.
5) Parts must be returned complete with all hardware kits.
6) Parts that were purchased used are not eligible for return or warranty claims.
7) Part must not appear to be intentionally damaged.
8) Parts that were damaged as a result of impact or crash damage are not returnable.
9) Parts that were damaged in shipping: Please contact the shipper with all shipping related claims.
Fiberglass and Carbon Fiber Parts:
Only items that M7 approves as damaged or defective will qualify for a refund. Cosmetic blemishes, scratches, pits, mold parting lines, apparent delamination, weave irregularities, level of gloss, finish, color and other aesthetic properties are not cause for return or refund. All fiberglass and carbon fiber parts are 100% inspected at our facility before shipment. If the part is shipped it has passed all our visual, fitment and quality inspections.
Refusing a product upon delivery:
Refund claims will not be honored on non-approved refused shipments. A product refused by you at delivery without pre-approval from M7 Speed will result in return shipping charges, a 20% restocking fee and a 10% handling fee.