- Adds cornering performance, bind free suspension travel, better suspension alignment and adjustability to any performance built MINI.
- Industry First “Hybrid Polymer MonoBall” (HPMB) link ends. A MAXX-G Performance Suspension exclusice
- Combines the best features of both monoball rod ends and urethane bushings.
- Offers bind-free high angular misalignment with quiet “click-fee” operation.
- Forged alloy steel main housing incorporating a hardened steel monoball riding in a vibration dampening & sealed polymer race.
- Serviceable, rebuildable & greasable.
- Military grade 6061-T6 aluminum adjuster sleeve with opposing ¾” diameter RH & LH threads
- Easy length adjustments for correcting rear camber settings
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. The complete return and refund policy can be forund here. M7 Return and Refund Policy!
FREE SHIPPING and Restrictions:Free shipping on most all orders greater than $99USD to all mainland 48 US States. Some large items (greater than 50 lbs or dimensions greater than 36" may incur an additional handling fee. If FREE Shipping is offered M7 Speed has the option of which carrier to use. If you require a specific carrier (IE:FedEx or UPS or USPS) then you must select that at checkout and you will be charged for that specific shipping. The complete M7 Shipping Policy can be forund here. M7 Shipping Policy!
Shipping for International Orders:
We ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to select international destinations. International orders are classified as those shipping outside of the U.S., Canada, or U.S. territories. In addition to shipping charges for the shipping method you have chosen, there is a non-refundable delivery and handling fee for customs, taxes and brokerage fees collected at the time of delivery which you will be responsible for. If the shipping option, you want isn’t available please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a custom shipping quote. If postal service is selected for International shipping by the buyer for delivery service be aware that once the package leaves the US Customs center is no longer the responsibility of the US Postal Service or M7 and tracking information will not be updated are available. Worldwide transit times may vary and your package could take up to 6 weeks to arrive at its destination. We strongly advise against using postal for any international shipping.