When M7 Speed was looking to add a supercharger pulley to our existing product offering, we realized that it had to be better and have that M7 advanced engineering and mindset.
The M7 supercharger 16% speed increasing pulley will add low end power, enhance street drivability and improve on-track performance of your MINI.
- High precision CNC machined.
- The main pulley body is made from billet 6061-T6 aerospace grade aluminum alloy.
- Finished with a gold anodized coating and laser etching.
- The Micro V-Belt grooves are machined to exacting SAE J1459 specifications for minimum belt slippage at maximum boost.
- Shoulders are added on both sides of the pulley to help prevent the belt from walking off of the pulley surface at high engine speeds.
- Active cooling slots are incorporated that pulls in cool air to the belt to help reduce belt temperature.
- The proprietary taper locking shaft bushing is made from high strength alloy steel allowing for increased bolt torque during installation.
- High installation bolt torque adds maximum clamping force to the supercharger shaft resulting in no pulley to shaft slippage.
- Designed to fit on the Eaton supercharger in the stock location for perfect belt alignment.
So why choose a M7 Speed 16% reduction pulley? It offers a superior shaft locking system, super light rotational weight, active cooling and it is designed to run flush to the supercharger housing for perfect belt alignment and reduced belt and shaft loads. No other pulley on the market offers all these features.
Add a M7 Speed 4% crank pulley and you have the ultimate power adder supercharger drive system available anywhere on the Planet!
PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. The complete return and refund policy can be forund here. M7 Return and Refund Policy!
FREE SHIPPING and Restrictions:Free shipping on most all orders greater than $99USD to all mainland 48 US States. Some large items (greater than 50 lbs or dimensions greater than 36" may incur an additional handling fee. If FREE Shipping is offered M7 Speed has the option of which carrier to use. If you require a specific carrier (IE:FedEx or UPS or USPS) then you must select that at checkout and you will be charged for that specific shipping. The complete M7 Shipping Policy can be forund here. M7 Shipping Policy!
Shipping for International Orders:
We ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to select international destinations. International orders are classified as those shipping outside of the U.S., Canada, or U.S. territories.
ATTENTION: International Customers | All international orders are shipped EXWORKS which means that you are responsible to pay any and all customs fees, taxes and brokerage fees due. These fees and taxes and are not included in the base shipping charges. The additional fees will collected at the time of delivery.
If the shipping option, you want isn’t available please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a custom shipping quote. If postal service is selected for International shipping by the buyer for delivery service be aware that once the package leaves the US Customs center is no longer the responsibility of the US Postal Service or M7 and tracking information will not be updated are available. Worldwide transit times may vary and your package could take up to 6 weeks to arrive at its destination. We strongly advise against using postal for any international shipping.