Limited Edition Wrinkle Red Finish | Now Available
This revised design now mounts to the two machined ears on the cylinder head making for a super rigid attachment. The restyled sleek shape adds under hood style to turbocharger area while protecting the plastic hood scoop, paint and applied hood decals from heat damage. Heat shield to hood clearance has been improved eliminating the past interference problems. NOW available in Limited Edition Wrinkle Red powder coat finish.
Made from 0.09in [2.2mm] heavy gauge aluminum material and powder coated in a beautiful Wrinkle Red heat resistant finish. The underside is lined with a custom ceramic thermal blanket to minimize transfer to the hood and top side of the engine compartment. The insulating material has amazing heat insulating qualities.
The M7 Turbo Heat shield is better than anything else on the market:
- Fits both the n14 and N18 MINI Turbocharged engines.
- The M7 Turbo Heat Shield is open on three sides allowing heat to escape down and away from the turbo. Heat rejection is enhanced by the air flow through the radiator. The majority of radiant heat that wants to rise will be reflected down and away from the hood by the M7 insulating heat shield.
- The ceramic material used is a proven thermal insulator which reduces the rate of heat transfer, keeping turbo heat from reaching the rest of the engine bay and your hood, hood scoop and hood decals.
- The M7 heat shield is a very simple DIY installation mounting directly to the engine at two easily accessible factory holes.
- The addition of the M7 Turbo Heat shield adds a finished look to your engine compartment for that added WOW! effect when you lift you hood to show off your to friends or at a local car show.
- The M7 Turbo Heat Shield is used as an additional layer of protection to your hood and hood scoop. Designed as a second layer of defense as is to be used in conjunction with the factory turbo heat shield and not as a replacement.
- All necessary mounting hardware is included. Using pre-existing mounting points in the engine bay eliminates the need to drill or add extra brackets. 15 minutes is the most you'll need!
PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. The complete return and refund policy can be forund here. M7 Return and Refund Policy!
FREE SHIPPING and Restrictions:Free shipping on most all orders greater than $99USD to all mainland 48 US States. Some large items (greater than 50 lbs or dimensions greater than 36" may incur an additional handling fee. If FREE Shipping is offered M7 Speed has the option of which carrier to use. If you require a specific carrier (IE:FedEx or UPS or USPS) then you must select that at checkout and you will be charged for that specific shipping. The complete M7 Shipping Policy can be forund here. M7 Shipping Policy!
Shipping for International Orders:
We ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to select international destinations. International orders are classified as those shipping outside of the U.S., Canada, or U.S. territories.
ATTENTION: International Customers | All international orders are shipped EXWORKS which means that you are responsible to pay any and all customs fees, taxes and brokerage fees due. These fees and taxes and are not included in the base shipping charges. The additional fees will collected at the time of delivery.
If the shipping option, you want isn’t available please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a custom shipping quote. If postal service is selected for International shipping by the buyer for delivery service be aware that once the package leaves the US Customs center is no longer the responsibility of the US Postal Service or M7 and tracking information will not be updated are available. Worldwide transit times may vary and your package could take up to 6 weeks to arrive at its destination. We strongly advise against using postal for any international shipping.