MAXX PERFORMANCE STAGE 2 TUNER KIT | Bundle and SAVE TIME and $$$!!!
Add up to 80 HP* to your Gen 2 MINI
THE MAXX PERFORMANCE STAGE 2 TUNER KIT INCLUDES:
- MAXXBoost ECU Tuner with a Stage 2 Tune.
- MAXX-FLO Intake - Filter and Color Options Available
- M7 Hot Side Turbo Charge Pipe Kit - Color Options Available
- M7 Cold Side High Flow Elbow Kit - Color Options Available
- M7 Turbo Heat Shield - Finish Options available
- M7 Aluminum Oil Catch Can Kit
- Milltek Stainless Steel Downpipe with High Flow Catalytic Converter
- Wagner Competition Intercooler
- NGK Iridium Plus Spark Plugs (Set of 4) Choice of Standard or +1 Colder Heat Range
- BOSCH Performance Coil (Set of 4)
- Additional options available at check out-Build your own system for a custom look and superior performance
For the Gen 2 MINI Countryman (R60-R61)Turbo cars we have bundled nine of the most popular engine performance products into an affordable and easy to install kit. These components add power, great turbo sound and awesome under hood looks to your MINI Cooper. Design your own kit...many color options are available. Save big $$$$ when you buy as a bundle!
MAXXBoost Flash Tune:
These units are easy to use with OBD plug-in connection and touch screen operation offering 100% vehicle up-time. No need to send in your ECU anymore. Just plug in to OBD II and follow the on screen instructions.
Well before the unexpected demise of Manic Tuning in September 2019, M7 began work on developing this system to offer its customers the freedom to do their own software reflash at home without removing or disassembling the ECU. This MAXXBoost system uses the most advanced automotive software and hardware available to communicate with the latest series of Bosch ECUs found in today’s MINIs and other high end Euro cars. By using the factory OBD (onboard diagnostic port), the MAXXBoost Handheld Tuning Tool has the ability to upload any number of standardized or customized performance tunes as well as restore the original software file back to the ECU.
Click HERE to learn more about the MAXXBoost Tunes and required vehicle upgrades.
MAXX-FLO Intake: The M7 Speed MAXX-FLO (TM) fresh air system is our newest offereing for all Generation 2 MINI. It fits all R55 through R59 MINIs with N14 & N18 Turbocharged engines and the R60 Countryman and R61 Paceman. Our system directly replaces the restrictive stock air box with a precision fabricated aluminum frame that securely connects into the factory mounting points for simple installation. The M7 design eliminates all the problems found on other aftermarket systems. Included with every MAXX-FLO(TM) kit is our proven low restriction foam air filter which adds more air flow, engine performance and great sound to your beloved MINI.
- Sturdy heavy gauge aluminum & TIG welded construction.
- Matte black super durable powder coat finish with a laser cut stainless steel M7 medallion.
- 12" long x 5 " diameter dual stage super high flow/low restriction washable foam filter that will outflow any air demand your engine will ever need.
- OPTIONAL: 8" long x 6" dia pleated washable filter is available
- The 100% silicone connection elbow fits perfectly to the factory MAF housing. Available in 4 color choices | BLACK | BLUE | RED | GREEN
- Unlike other systems on the market the MAF sensor stays in the stock location. No modifications necessary.
- The air filter element securely mounts to a sturdy metal adapter tube with a locking bead feature so the filter does not fall off.
- Ease of installation
- Made in The USA
- If using a stock scoop, removal of the factory blocking plate is recommended.
EMISSIONS NOTE: MAXX-FLO Intake System is now C.A.R.B. EO #D-766 listed.
C.A.R.B. EO # D-766 allows you to legally purchase, install and use the M7 Speed MAXX-FLO Performance Intake System on your car in all 50 States and leagally pass state vehicle inspections. The M7 Speed MAXX-FLO Performance Intake System can be used on all Gen 2 Turbocharged MINIs through 2013 model year. This product has received a California Air Resources Board Executive Order (CARB EO) number, exempting it from the prohibitions of California Vehicle Code (CVC) 27156, which states that you cannot modify your car in the area of the emission control system. The C.A.R.B. E.O. #D-766 number allows you to legally use the M7 Speed intake system on your car in all 50 States.
M7 SPEED HOT SIDE TURBO CHARGE PIPE: The M7 Pre-Intercooler Charge Pipe is a silicone hose that runs from the turbocharger's outlet to the intercooler's inlet, replacing the stock piping between these two components. The OEM parts were designed from the factory to silence any sound by breaking up the air path with restrictive piping and baffles. With the M7 Hot-Side Pre-Intercooler Charge Pipe, the charged air coming from the turbocharger sees nothing but the smooth inner walls of the tubing and smooth mandrel bends allowing uninterrupted airflow to the intercooler. The pure sweet sound of the turbo is now able to be heard so you and everyone around knows when you put your foot into it. On the dyno, installation of the M7 Pre-Intercooler Charge Pipe resulted in gains of 3.6 horsepower and 11.3 ft-lb of torque AT THE WHEELS! Increase your MINI's performance, awaken the pure turbo sound while sprucing up the engine bay.Available in BLACK | RED | BLUE | GREEN
M7 SPEED COLD SIDE HIGH FLOW ELBOW KIT: FEED YOUR MACHINE MORE AIR | MAKE MORE POWER: M7 Speed introduces its new COLD SIDE Intercooler Elbow Kit. Made from the same high quality four (4) ply fabric reinforced 100% silicone material; same as our very popular hot side intercooler pipe. Available in four (4) popular colors BLACK, RED, BLUE and GREEN. These high flow elbows and interconnecting aluminum tube are 61% larger in cross sectional area than the factory OE pipe which means smoother intake flow, less pressure drop and more available power from the engine. It also adds a handsome finished under hood appearance to your pride and joy and eliminates high boost failures seen when using the OE parts. And finally the M7 kit eliminates the OE sound chamber increasing throttle response and greater mid-range to top-end power.
The kit comes complete with four (4) high quality lined stainless steel clamps, two (2) custom formed silicone elbows and one (1) interconnecting aluminum tube with slip proof retaining beads. Easy to install by any moderately skilled DIY’er using basic hand tools.
M7 SPEED TURBO HEAT SHIELD: The M7 Turbo Heat shield is designed to fit over the stock turbo using pre-existing mounting points. It's lined with a custom nano ceramic thermal blanket to minimize the heat flowing to the rest of the engine bay. The thinner insulating material has amazing heat rejection qualities. It is the same material and blanket construction used on all NASCAR and endurance race cars who generate huge amounts of heat at very high temperatures for sustained periods of time. That is why we have chosen this material. IT IS PROVEN AND IT WORKS!
The M7 Turbo Heat shield is better than anything else on the market for a number of reasons:
- It does not completely encase the turbocharger as some have assumed (the turbocharger hot section is actually fully wrapped in its own, factory installed heat shield). The OEM heat shield is ineffective at preventing long term hood paint and hood scoop damage.
- The M7 Turbo Heat Shield is open on three sides allowing heat to escape down and away from the turbo. Heat rejection is enhanced by the air flow through the radiator. The majority of radiant heat that wants to rise will be reflected down and away from the hood by the M7 insulating heat shield.
- All material will heat soak when exposed to higher temperatures (due to hard driving) and all material will eventually heat up. The factory installed heat shield has a limited ability to insulate the the hood from the turbo heat. Thus, the addition of the M7 Turbo Heat Shield is a huge benefit as it adds a second high performance layer of heat protection and will delay the time it takes for the destructive heat to harm your scoop, hood paint and heat soak the engine compartment
- The M7 heat shield is a very simple installation using 2 easily accessible factory holes. Installation of the M7 Turbo Heat Shield DOES NOT require you to remove the bolts to the engine's cam cover.
- The addition of the M7 Turbo Heat shield adds a finished look to your engine compartment for that added WOW! effect with the Mirror Polished finish or the Matte Black finish when you show off your MINI to friends or at a local car show.
- Used as an additional layer of protection to your hood and hood scoop. Designed as a second layer of defense as is to be used in conjunction with the factory turbo heat shield and not as a replacement.
- All necessary mounting hardware is included. Using pre-existing mounting points in the engine bay eliminates the need to drill or add extra brackets. 15-25 minutes is the most you'll need!
- MADE IN THE USA
MILLTEK HIGH FLOW DOWNPIPE:
Standard: The Milltek high flow 200 CPI Performance catted downpipe WITH High Flow Catalytic Converter*** from MILLTEK.
Both downpipes are constructed from 2.5" diameter high quality 304 aircraft grade stainless steel. Mandrel bending ensures full flow bends for better gas flow. The top connection to the turbo is a high quality permanent mold stainlees steel casting to eliminate any cracking no matter how hot you run your turbo. This is the only pipe available with this high quality feature. Includes welded in bungs for two OE located O2 sensors.
This product MUST be combined with a Stage 2 Tune or a check engine light (CEL) will come on. With a MAXXBoost Stage 2 Tune the CEL for aftermarket catalytic converter is eliminated.
***This product is not C.A.R.B. registered
M7 OIL CATCH CAN: By capturing excess oil vapor and particles, the M7 Oil Catch Can ensures that oil film and sludge will not become a factor in your vehicle's performance. If you don't think your engine is pumping oil back through your intake system, remove the breather tube and look at all the oil!. The breather tube connects directly to you intake hose and directs this oily mess back through your engine to be burned.
Now with our exclusive "Exact-Fit" pre-assembled hose kit and brackets makes installation super-easy for the DIYer
- Bright black anodized Billet Aluminum. Carbon Fiber optional.
- Pre-assembled hose assemblies
- Help prevent internal engine distruction caused by hot-spot detonation.
- Stainless steel bracket and mounting hardware
- Eliminate intake tract oil contamination and intake valve damage.
- Prevent pre-mature sensor failure
- Keep engine performance at peak levels.
The M7 Oil Catch Can is not only functional is a work of automotive performance ART! It is CNC machined from billet aluminum and adds a sharp look to your engine compartment.
All hoses, brackets, clamps, necessary fittings and easy to follow detailed step-by-step instructions are included, including an oil drain plug and an easy to view sight tube. The sight tube lets you know the amount of oil in the can. The hoses are high quality "Made in the USA" automotive grade designed to withstand the rigors of the under-hood environment and to not degrade when exposed to oil. Beware of other "low cost" catch can systems that use silicone hoses because oil and silicone are not compatible. Silicone hoses will will eventually deteriorate and make an absolute mess of your engine compartment.
Wagner Competition Intercooler: The Wagner-Tuning Competition intercooler is highly regarded in the German performance car aftermarket for brands like Audi, BMW, Porsche and VW. It features full German CAD based design, cast aluminum end tanks (not welded sheet metal) which gives the highest flow with the lowest pressure drop, furnace brazed bar and plate core design all skillfully welded together to create a fantastic product. No wonder all the German performance car forums are abuzz about Wagner-Tuning intercoolers.
- High-performance "Tube Fin" Intercooler core with turbulators in a stepped design
- Stepped design for maximum volume and minimum pressure drop.
- Cast aluminum CAD / FEA optimized air tanks
- Intercooler uses the original mounting points
- ~220% larger frontal area compared to OEM intercooler
- ~280% greater volume than OEM charge air intercooler
- Simple installation
- Optional Competition model weighs only 11lbs/5kg
- Intercooler is painted matte black
- 2x 14mm stainless steel clamps
- Complete Mounting Kit
- Installation Instructions
NOTES: Because of the large size of the Competition intercooler some very minor trimming & modifications behind the bumper and grill may be required.
NGK Laser Iridium Spark Plugs: The top choice of professional MINI performance tuners. Standard heat range is recommended for all street driven applications. +1 Colder spark plugs are only recommended for sustained high RPM driving & track use situations.
BOSCH High Performance Ignition Coils: Install a set of Bosch High Performance high voltage ignition coils and the problematic high speed, high load misfire is eliminated. You will be surprised with the new found power and smoother performance all the way to REDLINE.
**PERFORMANCE RESULTS: The actual performance gains (Horsepower & Torque) you achieve are dependent on vehicle condition, mileage, maintenance history, modifications, lubricants, aftermarket parts, performance map selected, fuel quality & octane, air temperature, atmospheric pressure (altitude) and other regional factors. Dynamometer type, condition, calibration and correction factors will also affect performance test results! Horsepower gains advertised are only a reference. Your actual results may be different.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. The complete return and refund policy can be forund here. M7 Return and Refund Policy!
FREE SHIPPING and Restrictions:Free shipping on most all orders greater than $99USD to all mainland 48 US States. Some large items (greater than 50 lbs or dimensions greater than 36" may incur an additional handling fee. If FREE Shipping is offered M7 Speed has the option of which carrier to use. If you require a specific carrier (IE:FedEx or UPS or USPS) then you must select that at checkout and you will be charged for that specific shipping. The complete M7 Shipping Policy can be forund here. M7 Shipping Policy!
Shipping for International Orders:
We ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to select international destinations. International orders are classified as those shipping outside of the U.S., Canada, or U.S. territories. In addition to shipping charges for the shipping method you have chosen, there is a non-refundable delivery and handling fee for customs, taxes and brokerage fees collected at the time of delivery which you will be responsible for. If the shipping option, you want isn’t available please contact us at email@example.com for a custom shipping quote. If postal service is selected for International shipping by the buyer for delivery service be aware that once the package leaves the US Customs center is no longer the responsibility of the US Postal Service or M7 and tracking information will not be updated are available. Worldwide transit times may vary and your package could take up to 6 weeks to arrive at its destination. We strongly advise against using postal for any international shipping.