The M7 Speed MAXX-FLO (TM) fresh air system is our newest offereing for all Generation 2 MINI. It fits all R55 through R59 MINIs with N14 & N18 Turbocharged engines and the R60 Countryman and R61 Paceman. Our system directly replaces the restrictive stock air box with a precision fabricated aluminum frame that securely connects into the factory mounting points for simple installation. The M7 design eliminates all the problems found on other aftermarket systems. Included with every MAXX-FLO(TM) kit is our proven low restriction foam air filter which adds more air flow, engine performance and great sound to your beloved MINI.
- Sturdy heavy gauge aluminum & TIG welded construction.
- Matte black super durable powder coat finish with a laser cut stainless steel M7 medallion.
- 12" long x 5 " diameter dual stage super high flow/low restriction washable foam filter that will outflow any air demand your engine will ever need.
- OPTIONAL: 8" long x 6" dia pleated washable filter is available
- The 100% silicone connection elbow fits perfectly to the factory MAF housing. Available in 3 color choices | BLACK | BLUE | RED |
- Unlike other systems on the market the MAF sensor stays in the stock location. No modifications necessary.
- The air filter element securely mounts to a sturdy metal adapter tube, not to the delicate plastic (and very expensive) MAF sensor housing.
- The M7 R56 Vortex 2 Scoop (PN 56-4M7202 or 56-4M7203) will be a fabulous addition to this system in terms of style and air volume entering under the hood and feeding the open filter element. The Vortex 2 Scoop is sold separately.
- Heat is Enemy Number 1 under the hood of the R56. We recommend adding our turbo heat shield (PN 56-3M7111 or 56-3M7115) as part of the installation. The Turbo Heatsheild is sold separately.
- Ease of installation
100% Made in The USA
TECH NOTES: If your vehicle is not equipped with a MAF Sensor (most early non-USA models) you will need the optional MAF Spacer|Adapter to connect properly to stock components on your car.
If using a stock scoop, removal of the factory blocking plate is recommended.
This product is C.A.R.B. approval.
NOW C.A.R.B. EO #D-766 listed. Legal for use in all 50 States!
C.A.R.B. EO # D-766 allows you to legally purchase, install and use the M7 Speed intake system on your car in all 50 States and legally pass state vehicle inspections. The MAXX-FLO Performance Intake System can be used on all Gen 2 Turbocharged MINIs through 2013 model year. This product has received a California Air Resources Board Executive Order (CARB EO) number, exempting it from the prohibitions of California Vehicle Code (CVC) 27156, which states that you cannot modify your car in the area of the emission control system. The C.A.R.B. E.O. #D-766 number allows you to legally use the M7 Speed intake system on your car in all 50 States.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. The complete return and refund policy can be forund here. M7 Return and Refund Policy!
FREE SHIPPING and Restrictions:Free shipping on most all orders greater than $99USD to all mainland 48 US States. Some large items (greater than 50 lbs or dimensions greater than 36" may incur an additional handling fee. If FREE Shipping is offered M7 Speed has the option of which carrier to use. If you require a specific carrier (IE:FedEx or UPS or USPS) then you must select that at checkout and you will be charged for that specific shipping. The complete M7 Shipping Policy can be forund here. M7 Shipping Policy!
Shipping for International Orders:
We ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to select international destinations. International orders are classified as those shipping outside of the U.S., Canada, or U.S. territories. In addition to shipping charges for the shipping method you have chosen, there is a non-refundable delivery and handling fee for customs, taxes and brokerage fees collected at the time of delivery which you will be responsible for. If the shipping option, you want isn’t available please contact us at email@example.com for a custom shipping quote. If postal service is selected for International shipping by the buyer for delivery service be aware that once the package leaves the US Customs center is no longer the responsibility of the US Postal Service or M7 and tracking information will not be updated are available. Worldwide transit times may vary and your package could take up to 6 weeks to arrive at its destination. We strongly advise against using postal for any international shipping.