Performance downpipe with a high flow, high performance catalytic converter from MILLTEK.
Large Bore Downpipe with 2.50 inch (63.50mm) pipe diameter produced in high quality 304 aircraft grade stainless steel. This material is anti-magnetic (other manufacturers stainless steel may not be) and is less susceptible to discoloration. This quality of stainless steel is used on all pipework and the total construction of the silencer. Mandrel bending ensures full flow bends for better gas flow and Milltek systems are increased in bore to ensure ultimate performance without the loss of mid range torque. Includes bungs for the O2 sensors.
The catalytic converter features a 200 CPSI (cells per square inch) core housed in a fabricated stainless steel shell.
- Provide power gains up to 30HP, with the addition of performance air filter and cat-back performance exhaust, depending on Catalyst model and Vehicle. Additionally, power gains up to 68BHP have been achieved in the UK with ECU engine reprogramming, depending on the catalyst model and vehicle.
- Will give you 90% airflow, compared to a decreased range of 50%-65% or less airflow through your restricted stock catalytic converters and other aftermarket catalytic converters, with 90% airflow being the highest airflow available in a catalyst that is street legal. This Milltek pipe will also give just enough backpressure to maintain low-end torque.
- Will provide a reduction of up to 60% less backpressure, compared to other catalytic converters. No matter what modifications you do to your vehicle, stock catalytic converters will always restrict the air flow and decrease the HP.
- Increases MPG has been achived in may applications.
Fits the following Cooper S models:
- 2008-2015 R55 MINI Cooper S Clubman
- 2007-2015 R56 MINI Cooper S Hatchback
- 2009-2015 R57 MINI Cooper S Convertible
- 2012-2015 R58 MINI Cooper S Coupe
- 2012-2015 R59 MINI Cooper S Roadster
- 2011-2016 R60 MINI Cooper S Countryman
- 2012-2016 R61 MINI Cooper S Paceman
Milltek Sport Exhaust systems - Over 20 years of continuous exhaust development and technical expertise are drawn upon to develop the ultimate Milltek Sport Exhaust System.Whether it be a Cat Back Exhaust or a Full Turbo Back System they are feature the best in Stainless Steel technology available.
This product is NOT C.A.R.B. certified.
Please note - We can only sell to California residents for off road/racing vehicles, this product cannot be used for a registered highway vehicle in California.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. The complete return and refund policy can be forund here. M7 Return and Refund Policy!
FREE SHIPPING and Restrictions:Free shipping on most all orders greater than $99USD to all mainland 48 US States. Some large items (greater than 50 lbs or dimensions greater than 36" may incur an additional handling fee. If FREE Shipping is offered M7 Speed has the option of which carrier to use. If you require a specific carrier (IE:FedEx or UPS or USPS) then you must select that at checkout and you will be charged for that specific shipping. The complete M7 Shipping Policy can be forund here. M7 Shipping Policy!
Shipping for International Orders:
We ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to select international destinations. International orders are classified as those shipping outside of the U.S., Canada, or U.S. territories.
ATTENTION: International Customers | All international orders are shipped EXWORKS which means that you are responsible to pay any and all customs fees, taxes and brokerage fees due. These fees and taxes and are not included in the base shipping charges. The additional fees will collected at the time of delivery.
If the shipping option, you want isn’t available please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a custom shipping quote. If postal service is selected for International shipping by the buyer for delivery service be aware that once the package leaves the US Customs center is no longer the responsibility of the US Postal Service or M7 and tracking information will not be updated are available. Worldwide transit times may vary and your package could take up to 6 weeks to arrive at its destination. We strongly advise against using postal for any international shipping.